14 DAYS ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018- NON SHIFTING
DEPARTURE: 14TH AUGUST 2018
RETURN: 28TH AUGUST 2018
14 DAYS PACKAGE (+/- 1 OR 2 DAYS)
Quad £4695 Triple £5195 Double £5795
MAKKAH (11 NIGHTS) DAYS OF HAJJ (4 NIGHTS) MADINA (3 NIGHTS*)
(INCLUDING DAYS OF HAJJ)
14th AUGUST 2018
Depart from Birmingham, Manchester, or Heathrow Airport. Subject to availability. Arrive in Jeddah and proceed to Makkah. Formalities at the airport can take up to 6-12 hours.
Check into AL AHRAM ALMASI HOTEL - MAKKAH
(ECONOMY HOTEL 800 METERS FROM MASJID HARAM)
Check in procedure can take a long time, between 5-6 hours.
14th AUGUST - 25th AUGUST 2018
We will spend these days in AL AHRAM ALMASI HOTEL - MAKKAH (ECONOMY)
You will be provided with limited buffet lunch and dinner.
19th AUGUST 2018
In the early morning we will proceed to Mina and begin the rites of Hajj 1439. We will stay overnight at the European tents. All meals will be provided (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
20th AUGUST 2018
Proceed to Arafat. You will be accommodated in Air cooler tents. Lunch will be provided and dry food packs will be provided for Muzdalifa. After sunset we will proceed to Muzdalifa.
21st AUGUST 2018
Proceed from Muzdalifa to the tents in Mina and rest until allocated time to walk to Jamarat for Rammi (throwing Stones). After stoning we will continue walk to hotel Al Haram Al Massi in Makkah. After the completion of your Qurbani you will be informed (please bear in mind that Qurbani takes a long time to complete) then you can Shave or cut your hair. Then you can go to the Haram to perform your Tawaf and Sa’y of Hajj individually. After completing Tawaf and Sa’y we will proceed back to Mina by walking.
22nd AUGUST 2018
We will walk to the Jamarat for Rammi (stoning) at the allocated time by the Muallim office. After stoning we will walk back to the tents in Mina.
23rd AUGUST 2018
We will walk to the Jamarat for Rammi (stoning) at the allocated time by the Muallim office, and walk back to AL AHRAM ALMASI HOTEL – Makkah.
23rd AUGUST - 25th AUGUST 2018
During these days you will stay at in AL AHRAM ALMASI HOTEL. Perform the farewell Tawaff individually or in small mutual groups.
25th AUGUST 2018
We will make arrangements to proceed to Madina and check into DAR EIMAN QIBLA OR SIMILAR HOTEL. Check in procedure can take a long time, between 5-6 hours. We will travel to Medina on private air-conditioned coaches.
25th AUGUST - 28th AUGUST 2018
We will stay in Medina until 28th of August 2018*. During your stay at the DAR EIMAN QIBLA OR SIMILAR HOTEL you will be provided with limited buffet Lunch & Dinner.
28th AUGUST 2018
We will proceed to Madina airport by coach for flights back to the UK.
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018 INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Flight from Heathrow, Birmingham or Manchester Airport depending on flight availability. Return from Jeddah / Madina Airport to Heathrow Birmingham or Manchester.
- Qurbani is included.
- Hotel Accommodation on full board basis (limited buffet lunch and dinner)
- Makkah – AL AHRAM ALMASI HOTEL
- Madina - DAR EIMAN QIBLA OR SIMILAR HOTEL
- Acquisition of necessary Hajj visa and hajj draft (under new Saudi Regulations)
- All hotels rooms will be 2, 3 & 4 sharing as per your booking request. All rooms are air conditioned with en-suite facilities.
Please note: During the Hajj season the third/fourth bed in triple/quad occupancy room normally consists of an extra bed. Therefore rooms can be a little cramped as these rooms would normally be configured as a double room. Double room does not necessarily mean a king bed: it could consist of 2 single beds.
- All ground transport will be by private air conditioned coaches except for transportation from Jeddah Airport to the Makkah Hotel, Madina Hotel to Madina Airport and the transportation during the days of hajj. These will be approved by Saudi Government buses.
- Air cooler tents in Mina (including sofa beds, pillows & blankets)
- Meals will be provided at Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa
- Regular comprehensive Hajj guidance and informative hajj seminars presented by renowned scholar from the UK.
- Air cooler Tents in Arafat
- Tour of historical/religious sites in Makkah and Madina
Please note: All meals provided are complementary – this in not included in the package price
Package price does not include the following:
- Travel insurance – However we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for all persons travelling
- The use of hotel porters or concierge service
- Bus services from Mina to Jamarat and Jamarat to Makkah hotel
ALL DATES, PRICES, FLIGHTS AND HOTELS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND SIMILAR STANDARD OF FLIGHTS AND HOTELS WILL BE PROVIDED
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018 BOOKING REQUIREMENTS:
To book your place on our Hajj tours please ensure you have the following:
- Passport must be valid for at least 7 months from the date of travel. Passports must have 2 facing blank pages
- For EC (Non-British) passports holders, we can only apply for a hajj visa if the applicant is a resident in the UK, in which case proof of residency will be required when applying for visa.
- All other foreign passport holders must have permanent residency, student visa or work visa and must have entered the UK two months prior to applying. The passport must have at least 7 months UK residency remaining on the visa from the date of departure.
- Must be physically and mentally fit and capable to perform all the rite of Hajj. You should also be prepared for long waiting times and walking long distances at various points of your Hajj journey.
- If you need any special assistance or have any medical condition you must inform us at the time of booking.
- No guest allowed in hotel rooms and during hajj rites (Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa)
- A valid meningitis (A.C.W.Y) immunisation certificate. This will need to be submitted with your passport for visa processing
- 4 recent passport size colour photos (with a white background)
- Proof of Mahram (for females only)
- Deposit of £1000 non-refundable - Full postal address and direct contact number of all passenger (hujjaj) that will be travelling
- Second payment to be made by first week of January 2018.
- Third Payment to be made by first week of March 2018.
- All outstanding balances must be paid and cleared by the 21 st May 2018.
Please note that on completion of a booking you are considered to be in an agreement with all the terms and conditions.
We will retain your passport until visas have been issued, which could take until close to the departure date.
Please note that the Hajj Visas on all passports are at the discretion of the Saudi Embassy. Hijaz Travel Ltd will not be liable if any visa is refused. All cancellation charges will be paid by the individual concerned.
EXTRA ADD ON SERVICES & CHARGES
- Guaranteed Saudi Airlines flights £250 per person.
14 DAYS ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018 is one of the best economy hajj package for 2018. If you are planing for hajj 2018 and looking for a economy package then Hijaz Travel's ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018 is for you.
14 DAYS ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018
We have only limited seats available for ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2018. Call now and book it now to avoid any disappointment.