14 DAYS ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019 - NON SHIFTING
DEPARTURE: 5th AUGUST, 2019
RETURN: 19th AUGUST, 2019
14 DAYS PACKAGE (+/- 1 OR 2 DAYS)
Quad £5495 Triple £6065 Double £6895
MAKKAH (6 NIGHTS) DAYS OF HAJJ (4 NIGHTS) MADINA (4 NIGHTS)
5th AUGUST, 2019
Meet your tour guide at Birmingham, Manchester or London airport at least 5 hours before departure time. Arrive in Jeddah - Formalities at Jeddah Airport can take up to 6-12 hours. Proceed to Makkah by Saudi Government approved coaches.
Check into DIAFAT AL RASHIDEEN HOTEL (ECONOMY) - MAKKAH
Check in procedure can take a long time, between 5-6 hours.
6-9th AUGUST, 2019
We will spend these days in DIAFAT AL RASHIDEEN HOTEL (ECONOMY). During your stay you will be provided with buffet breakfast and dinner.
9th AUGUST, 2019
In the early morning of the 9th August we will proceed to Mina and begin the rites of Hajj 1440. We will stay overnight in the European tents. You will be provided with sofa beds, pillows and blankets.
Complimentary meals will be provided.
10th AUGUST, 2019
Proceed to Arafat. In Arafat you will be accommodated in Air cooler tents. Complimentary lunch will be provided and a dry food pack will be provided for Muzdalifa. After sunset we will proceed to Muzdalifa. In Muzdalifa you will spend the night in open fields – you will also need to collect pebbles for stoning at the Jamaraat.
11th AUGUST, 2019
Proceed from Muzdalifa to the tents in Mina and rest until allocated time to walk to the Jamaraat for rammi (throwing stones). After stoning we will continue walking to your hotel. You will be informed after the completion of your Qurbani, (please bear in mind that news for the Qurbani is a long process and your patience is required) you will then shave or cut your hair. You will then proceed to Masjid Al-Haram to perform your Tawaf and Sai’i of hajj individually or in mutual groups. After completing the Tawaf and Sai’i we will proceed and walk back to the tents in Mina.
12th AUGUST, 2019
We will walk to the Jamaraat for rammi (stoning) at the allocated time given by the Muallim office. After stoning we will walk back to the tents in Mina.
13th AUGUST, 2019
We will walk to the Jamaraat for rammi at the allocated time given by the Muallim Office. After stoning we will walk back to your Hotel in Makkah – DIAFAT AL RASHIDEEN HOTEL (ECONOMY).
13-15th AUGUST, 2019
During these days you will stay at DIAFAT AL RASHIDEEN HOTEL (ECONOMY). Perform your farewell Tawaf individually or in small mutual groups.
15th AUGUST, 2019 (1 DAY +/-)
We will check out of DIAFAT AL RASHIDEEN HOTEL (ECONOMY). We will proceed to Madina. We will travel to Madina on private air-conditioned coaches and check in to ZAMZAM PULLMAN MADINA.
(Please note check in procedure can take up to several hours).
15-19th AUGUST, 2019
We will stay in Madina until 19th August 2019. During your stay at the ZAMZAM PULLMAN 4* HOTEL you will be provided with buffet breakfast and dinner.
19th AUGUST, 2019 (1 DAY +/-)
We will check out of ZAMZAM PULLMAN 4* HOTEL and will proceed to Madina Airport by government approved coaches for flights back to the U.K.
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019 INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Indirect flights from Heathrow, Birmingham or Manchester & Edinburgh Airport depending on flight availability. Return from Jeddah / Madina Airport to Heathrow Birmingham or Manchester & Edinburgh Airport. (Please note flight details will available once airline confirm groups ticket)
*****Please note an addition £325.00 per person required if you wish to travel direct with Saudi Airlines*****
- Acquisition of necessary Hajj visa and hajj draft (under new Saudi Regulations)
- All ground transport will be by private air conditioned coaches except for transportation from Jeddah Airport to the Makkah Hotel, Madina Hotel to Madina Airport and the transportation during the days of hajj. These will be by approved Saudi Government buses
- Air cooler tents in Mina with plaster boards & extra AC. You will also be provided with sofa beds, pillows &
blankets. Please note that the tents in Mina and Arafat will be congested due to limited space
- Complimentary fixed menu packed meals will be provided at Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa
- Regular informative hajj seminars presented by renowned scholar from the UK in English
- Complementary Ziyaarah in both Makah & Medina
Please note: All meals provided are complementary – this in not included in the package price
Package price does not include the following:
- Travel insurance – However we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for all persons travelling
- The use of hotel porters or concierge service
- Lunch not included in the 5 Star package
*Price subject to change in accordance with fluctuating SAR rate against GBP All dates, prices, flights & hotels are subject to change without prior notice.
To book your place on our Hajj tours please ensure you have the following:
- A valid British Passport. All passports must be valid for at least 7 months from the date of departure
- Passport must have 2 facing blank pages
- For EC (Non-British) passport holders, we can only apply for a hajj visa if the applicant is a resident in the United Kingdom, in which case proof of residency will be required when applying for the visa.
- Non-European Community (EC) passport holders must have permanent residency, student visa or work visa and must have entered the UK two months prior to applying. The passport must have at least 6 months UK residency remaining on the visa from the date of departure.
- Please note that the Hajj Visas on foreign passports are at the discretion of the Saudi Embassy. Hijaz Travel Ltd will not be liable if any visa is refused. All cancellation charges will be bared by the individual concerned.
- Note: We will retain your passport until visas have been issued, which could take until close to the departure date.
- A valid A.C.W.Y. MENINGITIS vaccination certificate.
- 4 recent passport size colour photos (with a white background)
- Deposit of £2000 - non-refundable
- All outstanding balances must be paid and cleared by the 30 th June 2019
ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE HANDED IN TO US UPON REQUEST – USUALLY 10 WEEKS BEFORE DEPARTURE DATE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON COMPLETION OF A BOOKING YOU ARE CONSIDERED TO BE IN AN AGREEMENT WITH ALL OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT YOUR PLACE IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR PAYMENT FOR YOUR CHOSEN PACKAGE HAS BEEN CLEARED.
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019 is one of the best economy hajj package for 2019. If you are planing for hajj 2019 and looking for a economy package then Hijaz Travel's ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019 is for you.
ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019
We have only limited seats available for ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE 2019. Call now and book it now to avoid any disappointment.